This article will show you how to automate the full process of deploying Microsoft Teams on Windows Virtual Desktop. This deployment also includes the features of the recent GA of A/V redirection for Windows Virtual Desktop.
- Download the PowerShell Script from my repository. https://github.com/RMITBLOG/WVD_TeamsDeploy/blob/master/WVD_teamsInstall.ps1
- Import the script to your Azure Storage Account.
3. Go to the WVD Virtual Machine Panel and select Extensions.
4. Within the New Resource section Select “Custom Script Extension“
5. Once selected, Choose the storage account and import the Script as shown in the screenshot below.
6. click Create
7. Let the magic happen.
8. Once complete, you will see the Deployment show as complete.
Video showing the process
The following Video Showing the Script running using a Custom Script Extension.
I hope this helps with the process of Deploying MS Teams to WVD with WebRTC.