Microsoft have released a Remote Desktop Services Diagnosis tool to assist with the troubleshooting of issues with RDS configurations.
They have also created a Support Article:
The Remote Desktop Services Diagnostic tool enables you to troubleshoot common issues and collect information about the following Remote Desktop Services (RDS) role services in Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Server 2012:
- Remote Desktop Session Host (RD Session Host)
- Remote Desktop Web Access (RD Web Access)
- Remote Desktop Connection Broker (RD Connection Broker)
- Remote Desktop Gateway (RD Gateway)
- Remote Desktop Licensing (RD Licensing)